Health and Safety Norfolk
If you’re in need of health and safety training in Norfolk then look no further, at MJ Training we can help, our health and safety team have the specialist skills and knowledge to ensure you receive a quality service. The health and safety courses that we provide are efficient and incorporate all of the necessary information, MJ Training will make sure that you get what you need out of your course. Simply contact our team for more information.
Health and Safety Training across Norfolk
The health and safety courses that we offer in Norfolk will suit a range of requirements. The training courses are in-depth and great for both individuals, groups and companywide. At MJ Training we provide health and safety support from our venue in Lowestoft but can also travel to you in Norfolk and across the surrounding areas. The health and safety training our team gives includes a good insight into a range of procedures and skills. Our courses aim to provide you with hands-on practical exercises to help you to learn about, support and promote quality health and safety.
We offer training in the following topics:
DOWNLOAD INFO ON OUR COURSES BELOW
– Health & Safety in the Workplace
– Health & Safety Awareness
– COSHH – Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
– Principles of Infection Prevention and Control
– COSHH and Infection Control Awareness
Ensure a healthy and safe working environment
COSHH and Infection Control training
Adapted to your work environment
You can ensure that safe working procedures are maintained in your workplace by enrolling in our course on health and safety in the workplace. At MJ Training, we can adapt this course to suit your work environment. After successful completion, you can either get a Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace certificate, or your own non accredited Health and Safety in the Workplace certificate.
Our training covers the following topics:
– Understanding roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
– Understanding how to identify and control the risks from common workplace hazards
– Understanding how risk assessments contribute towards health and safety
– Know the procedures for responding to accidents and incidents in the workplace
– We can also arrange to cover your own specific policies and procedures for your workplace
While our Infection Control course can be of benefit to a wide range of businesses from Schools and nurseries, to hotels and care homes.
These courses are delivered at your venue so if you would like to book any of our health and safety training courses, or would like some more information, get in touch with us.
Professional Health and Safety Courses in Norfolk
The professional health and safety team will ensure that delegates are engaged and involved whilst they learn, the training courses include a range of interesting training resources, like audio, video and quizzes, as well as conventional teaching methods.
MJ Training’s Health and Safety Courses
The first aid courses we provide include…
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Health and Safety Awareness
- COSHH – Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
- Principles of Infection Prevention and Control
- COSHH and Infection Control Awareness
Our Health and Safety Training Courses include…
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace.
- Knowing how to identify and control the risks from common workplace hazards.
- Understanding how risk assessments contribute towards health and safety.
- Knowing the procedures for responding to accidents and incidents in the workplace.
- Arranging to cover your own specific policies and procedures for your workplace.
At MJ Training we’re fully approved by Qualsafe Awards, a recognised Ofqual organisation offering regulated qualifications. For more information, feel free to contact our professional team today.
For Health and Safety Courses in Norfolk, call the team at MJ Training today
If you require in health and safety training in Norfolk, look no further, simply call our team of professionals today. Should you have any questions or queries about any of the health and safety courses we provide across Norfolk and the surrounding areas, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team today, we’ll be more than happy to help.