Health and Safety, COSHH & infection Control training courses in Norfolk, Suffolk & Essex
MJ Training of Lowestoft, offers quality training in health and safety for your employees, as well as training in the safe handling of hazardous substances, COSHH and infection control training.
We offer training in the following topics:
DOWNLOAD INFO ON OUR COURSES BELOW
– Health & Safety in the Workplace
– Health & Safety Awareness
– COSHH – Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
– Principles of Infection Prevention and Control
– COSHH and Infection Control Awareness
Ensure a healthy and safe working environment
We understand that certain jobs and environments can have potential hazards and risks to a person’s health. A safe working environment not only boosts staff motivation, but also enhances the safety, health and well-being of your co-workers. Our health and safety training courses will help your employees understand potential hazards in the workplace and keep themselves safe on site.
COSHH and Infection Control training
Our COSHH training course aims to help you understand the health risks associated when dealing with hazardous substances in the workplace. The training syllabus also provides an understanding of the risk assessment process and the regulations that control the use of hazardous substances.
Adapted to your work environment
You can ensure that safe working procedures are maintained in your workplace by enrolling in our course on health and safety in the workplace. At MJ Training, we can adapt this course to suit your work environment. After successful completion, you can either get a Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace certificate, or your own non accredited Health and Safety in the Workplace certificate.
Our training covers the following topics:
– Understanding roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
– Understanding how to identify and control the risks from common workplace hazards
– Understanding how risk assessments contribute towards health and safety
– Know the procedures for responding to accidents and incidents in the workplace
– We can also arrange to cover your own specific policies and procedures for your workplace
While our Infection Control course can be of benefit to a wide range of businesses from Schools and nurseries, to hotels and care homes.
These courses are delivered at your venue so if you would like to book any of our health and safety training courses, or would like some more information, get in touch with us.