Fire safety training throughout Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex
MJ Training offers quality fire safety training in and around Lowestoft, and throughout the Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex areas. Call us for more information on our training.
Prevent major damage
When it comes to fire safety, nothing can be taken for granted. Effective fire safety training serves as an invaluable measure in the tackling and prevention of fires, safeguarding property but most importantly you, your employees and anyone else who uses your facilities. At MJ Training, we offer fire safety training where the attendees will be taught how to prevent the starting and spread of fires. They will also come to understand that fire safety is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace.
Our fire safety courses:
DOWNLOAD INFO ON OUR COURSES BELOW
(Either accredited or non-accredited certificate awarded)
– Level 2 Fire Safety (
– Fire Safety Awareness – Half Day
– Advanced Fire Safety (including practical) Half Day
– Fire Warden Training (theoretical and practical) – Half Day
Our training includes:
– Understand how the risk is controlled in the workplace
– Understand the principles and practice of fire safety management at work
– Understand the role of the nominated fire warden.
– We can also arrange to cover your own specific policies, procedures and equipment if arranged in advance.
– Find out more about our team.
Training at your premises
Fire safety training for your employees is a legal requirement. Our Fire Safety Trainers come to you and ensure you get relevant and sufficient training for your staff. Delivering training across the East of England, including Chelmsford, Ipswich, Lowestoft, Norwich and the surrounding areas, You can rely on MJ Training to deliver a comprehensive session in Fire Safety relevant to your property and staff. Contact us to discuss your needs.
I particularly found the information regarding extension leads, overloading and back draught very useful.
Highly recommend.’ - Lauren Allgrove - Starfrost, Oulton Broad, Suffolk 26 June 2018