Fire Safety Norfolk
Do you require fire safety training in Norfolk you’ve come to the right place, at MJ Training we specialise in fire safety. You can trust our fire safety team, we are specialists and have a range of skills to ensure you receive the best fire safety training. Our priority is to provide our clients with an efficient course which incorporates all of the necessary information. Look no further, MJ Training will make sure that you get what you need out of your course. Simply call for more information.
Fire Safety Training across Norfolk
The fire safety courses that we offer in Norfolk meet a range of requirements, they’re in-depth and great for both individuals, groups and companies. The team at MJ Training specialise in fire safety support which they provide from their venue in Lowestoft, but we can also travel to you to deliver the course in Norfolk and across the surrounding areas. The fire safety training our team provide will give you a good insight into the procedures and skills required. Our training courses will give hands-on practical exercises to help you learn more about how to support and promote good fire safety.
Prevent major damage
When it comes to fire safety, nothing can be taken for granted. Effective fire safety training serves as an invaluable measure in the tackling and prevention of fires, safeguarding property but most importantly you, your employees and anyone else who uses your facilities. At MJ Training, we offer fire safety training where the attendees will be taught how to prevent the starting and spread of fires. They will also come to understand that fire safety is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace.
Our fire safety courses:
DOWNLOAD INFO ON OUR COURSES BELOW
(Either accredited or non-accredited certificate awarded)
– Level 2 Fire Safety (RQF) (theory only) – 1 Day
– Fire Safety Awareness – Half Day
– Advanced Fire Safety (including practical) Half Day
– Fire Warden Training (theoretical and practical) – Half Day
Our training includes:
– Understand how the risk is controlled in the workplace
– Understand the principles and practice of fire safety management at work
– Understand the role of the nominated fire warden.
– We can also arrange to cover your own specific policies, procedures and equipment if arranged in advance.
– Find out more about our team.
Training at your premises
Professional Fire Safety Courses in Norfolk
The range of professional fire safety courses that we provide will make sure that delegates are engaged as well as involved, whilst they learn. Our training methods include a range of interesting training resources, like audio, video and quizzes, as well as conventional teaching methods.
MJ Training’s Fire Safety Courses
The first aid courses we provide include…
- Level 2 Fire Safety
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Advanced Fire Safety
- Fire Warden Training
Our Fire Safety Training Courses include…
- Causes of fires in the workplace.
- The fire triangle.
- Hazards during and after a fire.
- Fire and smoke spread.
- Identifying and controlling fire hazards: fire prevention, fire detection and raising the alarm, means of escape, principles of extinguishing fires and firefighting equipment and systems.
- Fire safety laws
- Duties and responsibilities of employers and employees
- Undertaking a fire safety inspection
- Fire safety assessments.
- Contents of a fire safety briefing
- Roles and responsibilities of the nominated fire warden: on a day to day basis, during an emergency.
For Fire Safety Courses in Norfolk, call the team at MJ Training today
If you require in fire safety training courses in Norfolk, look no further, simply call our team of experts today. Should you have any questions or queries about any of the fire safety courses we provide across Norfolk and the surrounding areas, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team today, we’ll be more than happy to help.
I particularly found the information regarding extension leads, overloading and back draught very useful.